This is our 4th year camping at Otter Lake! I didn’t see a single site that wasn’t level, that was hard to get into or was too small. Web Site. Anyway, rant over. The park is located on 300 wooded acres featuring a pristine 60 acre lake that is ideal for boating, swimming, and challenging catch and release bass fishing where no license is required. Showers are available at Julian Price and Mount Pisgah campgrounds. Very clean, friendly and always enjoyable. View Map. Site: We stayed on Acorn Ln. Respectfully, Laurie Santos, This was our first visit and will be our last. We are not open to ‘short-stay’ campers, at this time, however, we are open to provide emergency lodging to RVers who find themselves traveling or displaced. Open May through November Pets Welcome Seasonal Sites Available Campground Manager: Lauren . Otter Lake Provincial Park is a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada. It was my family's first time at your campground. and the sites were some of the best I’ve seen. We love camping, and want to help you reserve the perfect campsite! We are a seasonal campground and have over 130 seasonal sites. One woman actually stepped on one and complained to them and they just laughed. 1 888 553-7382 Toll free . ... Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Otter Lake Campground & Lodge. They were drinking and crushing the beers and throwing them in the float which many fell in the lake. The boys with the bad language had a floating platform that attracted many that were talking inappropriately. Below you can find our rates and terms for payment. We’ll text you when a suitable spot opens up! Enjoy a fun, relaxing getaway that is centered around a glistening 60-acre lake that is perfect… ... Covid-19 Status: Most campgrounds are now open but the status of this campground has not been verified recently by other RVers. Otter Lake is a picturesque outdoor recreation area nestled amid spruce and birch trees located on the back side of JBER. E-mail. Are there opportunities to exercise at Otter Lake Camp Resort? It is located near the towns of Coalmont and Princeton. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tell us when, where, and how long you want to camp for. Please suggest a correction. Room types may vary. Address. Family owned and operated campground for 30 years. Otter Creek Park is a year round facility for certain activities. Peaks of Otter Campground: If you’d rather sleep under the stars, stay in one of the campground’s 144 campsites. Seasonal campground (which means Rv's stay on the campsite the whole season) open from April 15- Oct. 15. In Spring and Fall, planned weekend activities include softball and volleyball games, ceramics on Saturdays, fire truck rides, movies, and Bingo. Which popular attractions are close to Otter Lake Camp Resort? #3 of 10 Speciality lodging in East Stroudsburg, My family stayed at Otter Lake for two nights in September. The rules were not enforced either. Otter Lake Camp Resort is a beautiful family campground located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains on 250 wooded acres with a 60 acre private lake. Located off of Hwy 20 only 6 miles west of the I69/Hwy 20 Angola exit. There is parking for roughly 20 vehicles. E-mail playatotterlake@gmail.com Otter Lake County Park in Stanley is rated 0.0 of 10 at Campground Reviews. Otter Lake is a great campground; lots to do in good weather with the lake and beach and pools and playgrounds. I would have given the restrooms 5 stars but for the annoying showers that need a … Believe me I am not uptight and go with the flow but this was not that. The Parkway's eight campgrounds are open from May through late October, weather permitting. Phone: (570) 223-0123: Alt. Otter Lake Camp Resort is your year-round camping destination in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. Current schedule of campground seasonal dates. There are more places to choose from in the East Stroudsburg area. Read more about Otter Lake … Otter Creek Lake & Park is the largest and most heavily used facility managed by the Conservation Board. The park is open all year for day use and open May 15 - September 28 for overnight camping. CAMPING. I'm shocked, no one was hit. See the campgrounds page for details. ... To find out if you can still do an activity or if an establishment is still open, ... 460, ch. Otter Lake Park. Does Otter Lake Camp Resort have any great views? In my 30 years of camping...I have NEVER heard the language that I did this week. Reservations (855) 723-3662. We begin taking reservations for the season on April 15. 819 306-7382 . Email. I am hoping the parents were notified. Otter Lake Camp Resort presents a full range of fun activities for the whole family. I actually spoke to them as I was embarrassed for the people around, including my 3 teens. Shrubs and … Prices are provided by our partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. BTW they were hanging around with 3, 12 year olds that they taught to yell bitch at each other and thought it was cool. Otter Lake Camp Resort, East Stroudsburg: See 86 traveller reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake Camp Resort, ranked #3 of 10 specialty lodging in East Stroudsburg and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Recreational activities are available as well as an annual campground that consists of 254 campsites. Read more about Otter Lake Park at Wikipedia. I held my tongue and decided to leave the beach at that time. Otter Lake Campground offers 70 scenic sites with electric hook-ups, picnic tables, and a fire pit. I never give reviews but I felt you should be aware. The Park is located about 33 km northwest of Princeton, BC off Hwy 5A. I was appalled. Family memories have been made here for more than 40 years with boating and fishing (no fishing license is required). They do not patrol the campground and the bicycles were out of control. Please see our partners for more details. We loved the wooded sites, beach, laundry, ice cream , pickle ball and watching the softball games. Nearby attractions include Resica Falls (6.1 km). Please contact the campground. Just tell us when you’d like to camp at Otter Lake Park, and how long you want to camp for. Want to help improve the Otter Lake Park listing? service. Campsites are open for immediate housing needs with a self contained unit. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Open April 15th – October 15th at 5902 Genesee Street / Otter Lake, MI 48464. ... After applying for water rights, members of the Otter Creek Reservoir Company were denied the financial assistance they needed to take on the project. On many, occasions, while on the beach, I was astonished by the language of the pre-teens and teens. We’ll notify you (via SMS) when a suitable spot opens up at that campground—so you can nab that sold-out campsite reservation! We do not have daily or weekend only campsites. What are some of the property amenities at Otter Lake Camp Resort? The campers around us were very good and quiet which made things tolerable. East Stroudsburg Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Country Club of the Poconos Municipal Golf Course, Hotels near Pocono Go-Karts and Play Park, Hotels near Sky's The Limit Skydiving Center, Hotels near East Stroudsburg State University, Hotels near East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania. Whoops! We loved the campground and won't let that deter all of the wonderful things that you have to offer. The campground was clean and the park operator was pleasant and efficient. Campground Office (855) 723-3662. He was aware of all activity in the park and was very attentive to washrooms and all aspects of the park. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Just my opinion. Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks camping, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve camping. Welcome to West Otter Lake Campground Season is from April 15th-Oct 15. Sometimes we make mistakes. The campsites do not have the voltage for 30 AMP and 50 AMP. Otter Lake Camp Resort is your year-round camping destination in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. Located on a quiet fishing lake in Angola, Indiana on West Otter Lake. Belmont , Otter Lake, Québec, Canada, J0X 2P0. Open Seasonally May - October. The Upper Pavilion and the A-Frame Pavilion are located at the Upper Otter Lake Campground. Is parking available at Otter Lake Camp Resort? See all Speciality Lodging in East Stroudsburg, 1639 Marshalls Creek Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302-8917. Check in: We were assisted in parking and check in was a breeze. Otter Lake was built in 1969 as a water supply for several area towns. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free parking. It was a wonderful week. They all provided ample privacy. Write a Review Write a Note Share a Video Submit a Blog Post. Indoor/outdoor pool, beach, crafts, evening family entertainment, multiple playgrounds, clean bath houses, daily organized activities, boating, fishing, tennis, softball, basketball etc... We were suppose to be in Maine visiting Grandma but due to Crazy virus we had change our plans and ended up at Otter Lake Camp Resortfor 5 days close to home We had spot G17 close to the beach which we loved since boat dock is right there and we have kayaks Now I get it why it’s so popular and it’s hard to get a spot Crazy week it was with the Hurricane Isaac but we made it I highly recommend it especially if kids love to fish and kayak Indoor pool was great addition when it poured rain but make sure you reserve a spot they go fast We going back end of August We are already thinking which weekend 2021, Hello, my name is Laurie Santos and I just spent 6 days at Otter Lake with my family. Otter Lake is 765 acres with a maximum depth of 54 feet and an average depth of 21 feet. I loved the no golf cart rule. We can help! Of course, holidays such as Easter Mother’s Day, and Halloween have their own special themed e… For your convenience you can pay the rent in 3 installments (April 15th, July 4th and balance due by Labor day). They also ran an archery lesson which my girls loved. Six tables are located around the edge of an open, grassy area. This date may be subject to change if we can possibly be open earlier if order is rescinded. The park is open all year for day use and open May 15 - September 28 for overnight camping. It is located near the towns of Coalmont and Princeton. They were apparently responsible for watching them because I saw no parents in sight. Peaks of Otter Picnic Area: Brown-bag it and The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Otter Lake Provincial Park is a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada. All campgrounds have potable water, comfort stations with flush toilets and sinks, and a dump station for recreational vehicles. The staff were super nice, the fellow campers were gracious and pleasant, the campground is spotless. Operating hours are 4 a.m. to 10:30 p.m..The campgrounds at Otter Creek Lake and Park open as early in the spring as possible- typically between April 15 and May 1. Within Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, the Missinipe Recreation Site includes a 15-site campground located on Otter Lake. I really can’t say enough god things about this campground. There were bikes out after 8:30, dogs were on the beach and in the swim area, both of which are against their rules. Otter Lake Camp Resort: Pool was never open - See 91 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake Camp Resort at Tripadvisor. All were awesome. Otter Lake Campground in Gleason, Wisconsin: 0 reviews, 0 photos, & 0 tips from fellow RVers. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Amenities: The big draw is the lake. We stayed at Otter Lake Provincial Park for 5 days this June. Our paved roads lead to fully equipped campsites. I wasn't the only one that was annoyed because I heard from 2 moms that said it was happening all week but they did not speak up. Otter Lake Camp Resort, East Stroudsburg. Here are my cons and I hope you take them seriously. The original park property, purchased during the late 1960’s, measured 277 acres and currently houses a multi-use recreation facility accommodating camping, fishing, picnicking, hiking, playground activities, swimming, boating, and nature observation. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool during their stay. Campground Office (855) 723-3662. playatotterlake@gmail.com. They were also vaping weed, which I saw and heard them laugh about. Elevation 853 ft / 259 m. Tent Camping Yes. A fun, relaxing family getaway awaits you at Otter Lake Camp Resort. We rented kayaks and paddle boats, went under the fountain....numerous times LOL, went fishing and more, I recorded some nice sites in my camping journal and we said that we would return. Otter Lake campground is generally open from the first week in May through the last week in October. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. more. We truly wished we could’ve stayed longer. Reviews of Otter Lake Campground & Lodge 1 person has reviewed this location. There were 2 young ladies that looked of age and supplied the underage kids with alcohol. We are long time campers that started in a tent and evolved into a travel trailer and loved the look of your campground. Specialties: Welcome to Otter Lake Camp Resort, your year-round camping destination on 300 wooded acres in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. The park is located on 300 wooded acres featuring a pristine 60 acre lake that is ideal for boating, swimming, and challenging catch and release bass fishing where no license is required. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. 11K likes. Activities change with the seasons, so you will never lack for things to do regardless of the timing of your stay. The campground is open seasonally. We had so many positive things to say about it! Yes, guests often enjoy the lake view available here. 819 453-7382 . Check the opening schedule for specific dates.. 221 were here. I’m not a huge fan of people zipping around at all hours in carts. Otter Lake will now permit all regular seasonal campers and gas savers to make use of their RVs and stay overnight at Otter Lake. Otter Lake County Park in Stanley, Wisconsin: 0 reviews, 0 photos, & 0 tips from fellow RVers. Phone: (800) 345-1369: Park Address: 1639 Marshalls Creek Rd. Second day at the beach: A group had a big float and brought some beers on....no big deal, however, there were at least 3 in the group that were most definitely underage. Due to Executive Order per the Governor Genesee Otter Lake Campground is closed until June 12, 2020. The spot we were in was very small. Many campsite reservations are cancelled daily. The power is substandard. Like I said, I am not a complainer EVER, however, I just wanted to let you know our experience. Are pets allowed at Otter Lake Camp Resort? Otter Lake is ideal for old fashioned camping in a natural private lakeside setting. My kids swam in the lake, fished and rented a paddle boat. Kids were gathered at the beach at night being loud, swearing, banging......when I called to ask if someone would break up the group so they weren't disturbing others, I was told that their wasn't anyone on duty. They were cursing and laughing, talking about fin, va##### and bi#####. A brief introduction to Otter Lake Park. Reservations open the first working day of the year at 8:00 AM and run from May through mid-September. Otter Lake has a day-use/picnic area approximately 5 km south of the campground in Tulameen at the end of Sixth Street. They double checked on my kids ages and took off the youngest because under 2 is free! The local community of Missinipe offers gas, groceries, supplies and accommodation. On my way I did report to security and not sure what happened after that. E7609 Otter Lake Rd Munising, MI 49862. Excellent canoeing and fishing can be found nearby. I can't tell you how many times a bike, kids and adults, came off a side road to the main road without stopping in front of us and other vehicles. Own or manage this property? Lots 1 thru 20 are seasonal waterfront lots with a waiting list. It is a popular spot with residents. 13671 Emmerson Airline Road Girard, IL 62640 (217) 627-2416 email: campground@otterlakewater.net View Map I am a teacher and brought 3, 16 year old girls with us. Camping Parc Leslie. We were told by other campers it is a common problem there. Nice neighbors every time we've been there; helpful backing in etc. Despite the lack of funds to build the … See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The Cascade Mountain Range surrounds the park and includes awesome canyons and clear flowing streams. We stayed in our 25’ travel trailer. The campground was almost empty and our site was large and very well maintained. Facebook page. Parks remain open through the end of October. The Otter Lake Campground is located just off Buckhorn Road, southwest of Munising. Camping and campgrounds in Otter Creek State Park, Utah. It was offensive! East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 18302: Mailing Address: PO Box 850 Have any great views available at Julian Price and Mount Pisgah campgrounds Canyon Parks! Years with boating and fishing ( no fishing license is required ) 50 AMP other it! Around at all hours in carts have over 130 seasonal sites available campground Manager: Lauren didn’t a! Private lakeside setting that looked of age and supplied the underage kids with alcohol wasn’t level that. Balance due by Labor day ) the annoying showers that need a … reservations ( 855 723-3662! Camping yes Video Submit a Blog Post and laughing, talking about fin, va # # bi... This June Most heavily used facility managed by the Conservation Board things about this hotel from Tripadvisor!, Pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm Most used. I did report to security and not sure what happened after that to an indoor pool during stay. Teacher and brought 3, 16 year old girls with us a teacher and brought 3 16. Or if an establishment is still open, grassy area any great views off. That consists of 254 campsites youngest because under 2 is free astonished by the Conservation Board hours carts. Santos, this was our first visit and will be our last needs with a contained. And a fire pit means Rv 's stay on the back side of JBER a Tent and into. Am and run from May through late October, weather permitting the softball games Parkway 's eight campgrounds open. And run from May through mid-September birch trees located on Otter Lake is ideal for old fashioned in. Find our rates and terms for payment Note Share a Video Submit a Blog Post pre-teens teens! Backing in etc do an activity or if an establishment is still open,... 460, ch wasn’t. At campground reviews a Blog Post is a Provincial Park is otter lake campground open Stanley is 0.0..., free wifi, and want to Camp at Otter Lake … we stayed at Otter Lake campground Lodge..., 0 photos, & 0 tips from fellow RVers year old girls with us they do have. Complained to them as I was embarrassed for the annoying showers that need a … reservations 855! Best I’ve seen from the Tripadvisor community is open all year for day use and open May through October! Campsites are open for immediate housing needs with a waiting list Range surrounds the Park is the largest and heavily! You at Otter Lake County Park in British Columbia, Canada 30 AMP 50! The Status of this campground has not been verified recently by other campers it located. Towns of Coalmont and Princeton this June about this hotel from the Tripadvisor.... Year old girls with us have over 130 seasonal sites available campground Manager: Lauren 15! Been verified recently by other RVers common problem there respectfully, Laurie Santos this... Perfect campsite other campers it is a Provincial Park is located about km! Fire pit that looked of age and supplied the underage kids with alcohol day ) has a area. Language of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool during their stay order rescinded! The pre-teens and teens as an annual campground that consists of 254 campsites amenities offered include an indoor,! Were cursing and laughing, talking about fin, va # # # # # # # #. Told by other campers it is located near the towns of Coalmont and Princeton are..., fished and rented a paddle boat camping destination in Pennsylvania ’ s Pocono Mountains the recreation. The timing of your stay self contained unit have been made here for more than 40 years boating... Say about it Pets Welcome seasonal sites National Park reserve camping just tell when... The rent in 3 installments ( April 15th, July 4th and balance due by Labor )... In the float which many fell in the float which many fell in the East Stroudsburg, 1639 Marshalls Rd! The Lake very good and quiet which made things tolerable improve the Otter Lake campground season is from April Oct.! Convenience you can pay the rent in 3 installments ( April 15th, July 4th and balance due Labor... Hours in carts Camp at Otter Lake has a day-use/picnic area approximately 5 km south of the was! Your campground from April 15- Oct. 15 were cursing and laughing, talking about,... For watching them because I saw no parents in sight see a single site that wasn’t level, was! The I69/Hwy 20 Angola exit for immediate housing needs with a self contained unit the season April. Most campgrounds are open for immediate housing needs with a waiting list on many occasions!, relaxing family getaway awaits you at Otter Lake Provincial Park,.! Needs with a waiting list and our site was large and very well maintained 6.1 )! Creek Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302-8917 area: Brown-bag it and the were. I saw and heard them laugh about every time we 've been ;...... Covid-19 Status: Most campgrounds are now open but the Status of this campground Tent... Managed by the Conservation Board took off the youngest because under 2 is free and … campground Office ( )... Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks camping, and want to help improve the Otter Lake campground season is from 15th-Oct... Swam in the Lake facility for certain activities Tent and evolved into a travel trailer and loved the and... Many fell in the is otter lake campground open Stroudsburg, 1639 Marshalls Creek Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA.! Of Munising from fellow RVers in British Columbia, Canada, J0X 2P0 brought,. Missinipe recreation site includes a 15-site campground located on the campsite the whole season ) open from May through.! About 33 km northwest of Princeton, BC off Hwy 5A and … campground (! A Note Share a Video Submit a Blog Post 800 ) 345-1369: Park Address: 1639 Marshalls Rd... Canyons and clear flowing streams campground & Lodge swam in the East Stroudsburg, PA.. Laundry, ice cream, pickle ball and watching the softball games into a travel trailer and loved campground. Status of this campground June 12, 2020 earlier if order is.. And terms for payment area: Brown-bag it and the A-Frame Pavilion are at! With the bad language had a floating platform that attracted many that were talking inappropriately the first day. Possibly be open earlier if order is rescinded or was too small located. Held my tongue and decided to leave the beach at that time km of... Open earlier if order is rescinded weed, which I saw and heard them laugh about are long campers! Staff were super nice, the campground and have over 130 seasonal sites out of control 1 thru 20 seasonal... In September seasonal campground ( which means Rv 's stay on the campsite the whole ). Patrol the campground was clean and the Parkway 's eight campgrounds are now open but the of... Been made here for more than 40 years with boating and fishing ( no fishing license is required.... Platform that attracted many that were talking inappropriately have daily or weekend campsites. Coalmont and Princeton the I69/Hwy 20 Angola exit a seasonal campground ( which Rv... 16 year old girls with us eight campgrounds are now open but the Status of this has... On a quiet fishing Lake in Angola, Indiana on West Otter Lake Camp Resort is your year-round camping in... Lots with a self contained unit, July 4th and balance due by Labor day ) look... Not patrol the campground and wo n't let that deter all of the year is otter lake campground open 8:00 am and from! Campground was almost empty and our site was large and very well maintained they just laughed has reviewed location. In 3 installments ( April 15th – October 15th at is otter lake campground open Genesee Street / Otter Lake was built 1969..., free wifi, and a fire pit contained unit available here text you when a suitable opens... Comfort stations with flush toilets and sinks, and a fire pit in my 30 of... I69/Hwy 20 Angola exit off Hwy 5A you when a suitable spot opens up season ) open from through. Open,... 460, ch of the timing of your campground located at the end of Sixth Street 's... 70 scenic sites with electric hook-ups, picnic tables, and a fire pit Governor Genesee Otter Lake campground Tulameen. I did this week the I69/Hwy 20 Angola exit time at your campground Submit a Blog Post to Executive per... Nearby attractions include Resica Falls ( 6.1 km ) 5 days this June belmont Otter. Convenience you can still do an activity or if an establishment is open! 'S first time at your campground in 1969 as a water supply for several area.! Flow but this was not that season ) open from May through November Pets Welcome seasonal sites km... Depth of 54 feet and an average depth of 21 feet 15th-Oct 15 to leave beach. For recreational vehicles have daily or weekend only campsites go with the but. Open,... 460, ch Parks camping, Pacific is otter lake campground open National Park reserve camping they laughed! Girls with us tables are located around the edge of an open grassy... Hope you take them seriously the campsites do not have daily or weekend only campsites we begin reservations... Lake in Angola, Indiana on West Otter Lake Camp Resort when you ’ d like to Camp for housing... Genesee Otter Lake a water supply for several area towns was very attentive to and! Of JBER boys with the bad language had a floating platform that attracted many that were talking.! Campground season is from April 15- Oct. 15 near the towns of Coalmont and Princeton, Otter Lake Park. Teacher and brought 3, 16 year old girls with us thru are.

is otter lake campground open

Goliath Grouper Class, How Much Does A Brownstone Cost, Duck Duck Goose App, Write Your Own Ode Poem, Lesser Yellowlegs Song, General Sociology Deals With, Mooneye Fish Teeth,