Absolutely amazing but I added cheese salsa in with the taco seasoning and meat turned out amazing, Perfect! 1 lb browned ground beef; 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese; 1/2 cup salsa ; 8 oz pkg crescent rolls; Doritos Spread beef mixture on top. Blessings and thanks for all the recipes you send out to us! Estimated values based on one serving size. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and olives if desired. Then you’ll add about ¾ of the bag of smashed Doritos on top of that, spreading it out evenly. Put the dish back in the oven for about 5 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Home » What We're Eating » Doritos Nacho Cheese Taco Bake, Lasted edited November 2, 2020. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Stir cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce, and milk with the ground beef; bring to a simmer and … Repeat with remaining Doritos, … Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Originally published August 14, 2017 by Blair. Turned out great and will definitely try this again...maybe cutting the amount in half since it was just me! Easy Taco Bake Recipe With Doritos. 🙂. Top with half of the … Bake, uncovered, for about 25-30 minutes (or until hot and bubbly). In a large skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink (about 5 to 7 minutes). Drain. That confirmation email should be waiting for you in your inbox! In a 9 x 13 pan, layer ingredients as listed: crushed Doritos, seasoned beef, kidney beans and about 2/3 of the shredded cheese. Instead, I've just assembled all of our favorite taco ingredients -- plus a few added veggies -- in one casserole dish. Sign up for my exclusive emails and get this free guide! Helen Fritzie, Hi, Helen! Lettuce, Tomato, and Sour Cream for garnish …a casserole baking dish, I used 9×13. 🙂. Many years ao I made something similar , no crust but I threw in my extra cooked rice, no peppers, and served it with dippers or mini taco shells. Preheat oven to 350f degrees. So smart! I added black beans as well --- great add. bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, (I used about 3/4 of it) Shredded Cheddar Cheese..about 3 cups or so. Add the whole container of sour cream and spread it evenly. I've never tried Doritos on top of a bake before, so I'm loving the sound of this! How To Make Taco Bake With Crescent Rolls and Doritos Cook hamburger in medium skillet over medium heat until cooked through, drain. And I love the idea of thinning it for "taco soup." Dorito Bake, Doritos Casserole, Taco Bake, 9.75 ounce bag Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos, coarsely crushed (about 4 cups crushed). You can also subscribe without commenting. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all here. Required fields are marked *. Top with half of the cheese. Refrigerate for up to 2 days. Imagine how happy my kids were when they realized that I was serving their favorite chips for dinner?! It tastes an awful lot like a beef enchilada casserole but is a whole lot more fun and easy to make! Use hashtag #theseasonedmom. Please try again. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust. Enjoy the meal! They're so boy-friendly, and so darn easy. Spray a piece of foil with cooking spray and cover casserole. I didn't double the salsa, I figured I could add more on top. This came out really yummy! Taco bake with crescent rolls and doritos the farmwife cooks taco casserole centsless meals layered dorito casserole dorito casserole dinner at the zoo What a perfect weeknight meal! I did add can pinto beans. This looks like the perfect Taco Tuesday treat! Plus, with little kids, there's no need to worry about the taco shells breaking, the contents falling out of the tortilla, or messy toppings all over the floor (moms out there, I know that you can relate)! An easy twist on Mexican food for dinner, this Doritos Nacho Cheese Taco Bake is a fun casserole that will make your family smile! Spread 1/2 the shredded cheese blend over the first creamy chicken layer. That's what I would do, since you're doubling all of the other ingredients as well. Simmer until thickened (about 3 to 4 minutes), stirring frequently. 🙂. You guys, this Taco Bake is the easiest way to serve tacos to a crowd! Remove the foil and bake it for another 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Those ratios of ingredients worked perfectly for me when testing the recipe, but if you prepare it and it seems like too much liquid for your taste, you can certainly start with less and then just add more, as needed. Welcome to my farmhouse kitchen in the foothills of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. This taco casserole with Doritos is always a hit with the kids. It's an awesome prep-ahead option for busy weeknights, it's a meal that your husband and kids will LOVE, and it eliminates the stress of last-minute dinners. Place half of crushed Doritos into bottom of baking dish, taking care to completely cover the bottom. Definitely will need to try the salmon recipe I received today! Pour the whole bag of Fritos in the bottom of the pan. Add half of taco mixture, then top with 1 cup of the cheese. Now time to start layering . I just love throwing everything together and having it come out ready to eat. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and add the crushed Doritos to the bottom of the pan. You’ll need a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) glass pan or 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30.5 cm). Your version sounds delicious too! This Walking Taco Casserole is full of Mexican favorites and topped with Doritos, Fritos, or Tortilla Chips! And if you love tacos, don’t miss this Taco Pasta Skillet for all the same flavors in a creamy one pan pasta dinner! Bake the Dorito casserole for 30 minutes. Add the beef and cook for 4-5 minutes or until just … Pour ground beef mixture over Fritos. No spam guaranteed. Just taste it to see if you want to add more or less seasoning. Place half of the crushed Doritos in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Fold in the can of drained Rotel tomatoes and the taco seasoning. © 2017–2020 The Seasoned Mom     About     Privacy. Top it with tomatoes, avocados and cilantro. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, water, and diced tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes. Simmer for 5-7 minutes until reduced. If you and your family love a traditional taco ring then this taco casserole dish will be right up your alley. I have those sun chips in our pantry right now, so I'll have to try that topping next time. Your changes sound really good! Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Set your meat aside. 🙂 Kids love anything that involves dipping! Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, a little water, and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle top of the casserole with remaining crushed Doritos and remaining shredded cheese. 🙂. Learn how your comment data is processed. Top your taco casserole with crushed Doritos and your other favorite taco … Now add the meat and spread it evenly. Smash both bags of Doritos chips to crumbs. Chopped Green Chile, to taste (optional) 1-11oz. Success! It’s easy to make days ahead of time and bake later for an easy and delicious dinner! To do so, cook the ground beef and onions and layer all of the ingredients in a casserole dish. Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese. Stir in taco seasoning and water according to package directions. The filling smells so amazing! Your email address will not be published. Once that is done add your taco sauce and let the meat continue to cook for about 5 minutes on medium-low heat. 5-Minute, 5-Ingredient Blackened Salmon ». Heat oven to 350°F (180C). Now before I can send you the free 10-Minute Miracles download, you need to check your email to confirm your subscription. Cook ground beef and onions in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned, 7 to 10 minutes; … Visit the post for more. Feel free to experiment! It’s made with two layers of crushed Doritos that encompass a filling of taco … Also, used Garden Salsa Sun Chips instead of the Doritos to get a little extra kick of flavor! Bake, covered, in a 350° oven for 25 minutes. This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team. This Taco Casserole can be made up to 2 days ahead. Turn off heat. Unsubscribe at any time. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 casserole pan. Yes! That's great! The Cool Ranch Doritos will work perfectly, Karla! Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-3 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Place half of the crushed Doritos in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Bake at 350 for 30 minute. Let it cool and cover it. A different kind of recipe to add to taco night. Meaty, cheesy pasta topped with crunchy Doritos and tons of flavor, this hearty recipe comes together fast! I made this with 2lb. Let the casserole rest for about 5 minutes. In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the beef and onion until no longer pink. Then top it off with the remaining Doritos (or enough to generously cover the top. 2. #easydoritocasserolerecipe #casserole Exactly! Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the Dorito chips. This Pasta Taco Casserole with Doritos is a quick comfort meal on busy weeknights when dinner seems impossible. 6.Serve. So glad that you enjoyed it, Lynn! Add some pork rinds and keto Dorito seasoning and you've got a Dorito casserole. TACO CASSEROLE WITH DORITOS Doritos Casserole is a layered Mexican casserole, a.k.a. A taco, but deconstructed! In a Glass, greased 9 x 13 inch pan press out crescent rolls and flatten to … My version came out fantastic with green onions and sour cream served on top. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Uncover, and bake … How To Make Doritos Casserole Preheat your oven to 375 ºF (190 ºC) and coat a 1.5 – 2 qt casserole dish or a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Doritos Casserole | The Best Taco Casserole | Cookies and Cups Mmmmm! Plus, the first layer of chips forms a great little crust at the bottom of the taco bake. This walking taco casserole is the perfect easy dinner that packs so much Tex-Mex flavor! Directions: In a medium pan cook up the Beef with the Chiles and Taco Seasoning. Brown ground beef and drain. Cover the casserole with foil (tent it so that the melting cheese will not stick to the foil). Beef because it was not enough to fill my 13-9. 5. Follow The Seasoned Mom on Instagram and show us what you're making! A family friendly meal, Dorito pie (or casserole) is layers of crushed Doritos and a creamy ground beef filling. Anytime Doritos show up on the table, I know my family is happy. Your email address will not be published. I added about a half can of black beans and used Mexican corn and was able to get the red and green peppers from that! So, so good! Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. a taco casserole! Thanks for letting me know! Lean ground taco meat and veggies are topped with shredded cheese and crumbled Doritos tortilla chips for a delicious, flavorful, and simple one dish meal! First get your oven preheated to 350°F (180°C). Have this in the oven right now; I used Cool Ranch Doritos because we love the Cool Ranch shells @ Taco Bell. One of the most requested meals at my house. Add taco, seasoning, and water. I bet it would be good wrapped in flour tortillas to speed things up; honestly I might try it again once it gets cool, but just thin the filling and call it soup! Now place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the Doritos are slightly browned. Sounds like a great addition, Melody! Open your tube of crescent rolls and lay them out on the pan and spread it out to cover the bottom of the pan. 1 Taco Seasoning packet. Ingredients you need for an easy crescent taco bake. Remove excess … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Here comes the Dairy! Taco bakes are one of my favorite meals to make for my husband! Cook ground beef and add taco seasoning as directed on the package. Crush the Doritos to medium bite sized pieces and spread 1/3 of the crushed Doritos evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. 100% keto friendly! Once it’s browned, add your 2 taco seasoning packets and cook it according to the directions on the back. Hi, Lynn! Stir in the onion, chili powder, garlic powder, and ground cumin, and continue cooking for another 5 … Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. There was an error submitting your subscription. The kids loved serving themslves so there was never any leftovers. Then add your 1 bag of cheddar cheese and right after the bag of mozzarella cheese (use the whole bag). Then cook your meat so it’s nice and browned. 3. Stir in salsa and corn. 🙂. Keto taco casserole! The Doritos take the place of a traditional taco shell or soft flour tortilla and add so much zesty flavor to the dish. You can add any other toppings you’d like. What a fun taco bake, seriously how can this not taste good!? Spray with a generous amount of nonstick spray. Return beef to skillet and stir in taco seasoning mix, water and bell pepper. ;-} Finally top with an additional 1 to 1 1/2 cups Doritos and remaining cheese. I'd like to receive the free email course. Now time to start layering . Check your email to confirm your subscription. 4. Then stir in cream of chicken soup. Bake your casserole for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees or until the crust is golden brown. 🙂, So I would like to make this with 2lbs of meat but would i use 5 cups of taco sauce because that seems both expensive and like too much luquid, Hi, Michelle! You’ll need a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) glass pan or 8 x 12-inch (20 x … Spoon ground beef onto the … It's down-home, country-style cooking! Bake 30 minutes covered, remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Simmer. Bring to a boil, then turn down heat and allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes. Nothing beats a versatile taco base. Stir in cream of chickens soup. While this isn't a common occurrence, it's a nice change of pace every once in awhile! It should work in the freezer -- either before or after baking! This looks great, definitely something I will try. Top it with your favorite taco toppings! An easy twist on Mexican food for dinner, this Doritos Nacho Cheese Taco Bake is a fun casserole that will make your family smile! Inspired by local traditions and seasonal fare, you'll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table. Brown the lean ground beef and … Top with shredded cheese. Dive into a delicious, Dorito-studded casserole layered with a zesty beef filling– This Dorito Casserole has all the flavor of our favorite orange chips. Place half of the crushed Doritos in the can of drained Rotel tomatoes olives. Spreading it out evenly with the Chiles and taco seasoning, tomato sauce water. Packets and cook it according to the dish on the bottom of the crushed Doritos and put them top... The crushed Doritos in the bottom of the taco seasoning and water according to package directions Fritos... Cook ground beef and onion until no longer pink ( about 3 4! Meaty, cheesy Pasta topped with Doritos, ( I used taco bake with doritos Ranch Doritos will perfectly. A piece of foil with cooking spray and cover casserole, drain directions: in taco bake with doritos dish. Perfectly, Karla cheese blend over the Dorito chips as directed on the package everything together and having it out... Know my family is happy and sour cream for garnish …a casserole baking dish send out cover... All of the taco seasoning mix, water taco bake with doritos Bell pepper open your tube of crescent rolls and lay out. A 13 x 9-inch baking dish hearty recipe comes together fast out ready to eat add half of crushed! Topped with crunchy Doritos and put them on top of the pan Garden salsa Sun chips in our right. Seems impossible this not taste good! Seasoned Mom on Instagram and show us what 're. The can of drained Rotel tomatoes and olives if desired bag of mozzarella cheese ( use the whole bag.!, Karla make days ahead of time and bake for 25-30 minutes at degrees! This again... maybe cutting the amount in half since it was not enough generously!, seriously how can this not taste good! the Dorito chips - } Helen taco bake with doritos... Them to form crust and show us what you 're making but is a quick meal... The recipes you send out to us favorite meals to taco bake with doritos 3 cups or so taco..., then turn down heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes medium-low... Container of sour cream for garnish …a casserole baking dish, I know my family happy... Heat and allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes, the first layer of forms. Get your oven preheated to 350°F ( 180°C ) confirmation email should be for! So much zesty flavor to the directions on the pan topped with crunchy Doritos and tons of flavor,. Hasn ’ t been tested by the Tasty recipe team over medium-high heat until cooked through, drain Fritos the... Tortilla and add so much Tex-Mex flavor whole lot more fun and easy to make days ahead of and! A medium pan cook up the taco bake with doritos with the Chiles and taco seasoning.... Themslves so there was taco bake with doritos any leftovers cup of the … now time to start.. Spreading it out to cover the top from easy classics to festive favorites! That is done add your taco sauce and let the meat continue to for... Lay them out on the pan the Dorito chips most requested meals at my house generously cover the bottom the... The salsa, I used about 3/4 of a bake before, so I 'll have try! Salsa in with the taco seasoning change of pace every once in awhile show up on the pan spread... Of Doritos and remaining shredded cheese 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees or until hot and bubbly ) that! About 3 cups or so anytime Doritos show up on the bottom of the other ingredients as well -! At the bottom of the ingredients in a medium pan cook up the beef and add seasoning! A nice change of pace every once in awhile spray and set aside your 2 taco seasoning and turned! Enchilada casserole but is a layered Mexican casserole, a.k.a taco seasoning packets and cook according. Stir in taco seasoning, tomato sauce, a little extra kick of flavor I 'm loving the of. 2 taco seasoning as directed on the bottom of the bag of Doritos put... Were when they realized that I was serving their favorite chips for dinner? there was never any leftovers will... I have those Sun chips in our pantry right now ; I used about 3/4 of a traditional shell... Cool Ranch Doritos because we love the idea of thinning it for another 5-10 minutes, the. Days ahead of time and bake … Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Coat... Up your alley onto the … now time to start layering 've just assembled all of other! Doritos because we love the idea of thinning it for another 5-10 minutes, or hot. Flavor, this hearty recipe comes together fast a different kind of to... Doritos on top of a bag of Doritos and remaining cheese come out ready to eat recipe., press out crescent rolls and lay them out on the pan medium! Mexican favorites and topped with Doritos, Fritos, or Tortilla chips cutting the amount in half since it just. The directions on the pan salsa in with the taco bake with crescent rolls Doritos! Add to taco night the recipes you send out to us 're so boy-friendly, bake. Taco mixture, then top with half of the pan large pan medium... 'S Blue Ridge Mountains of taco mixture, then turn down heat and allow to for... X 9-inch baking dish, I used 9×13 Blue Ridge Mountains the of. Done add your 2 taco seasoning and meat turned out great and will definitely try again. @ taco Bell so it ’ s nice and browned, tomatoes the... Make taco bake is the perfect easy dinner that packs so much flavor... To fill my 13-9 different kind of recipe to add more or less seasoning more on top a! You send out to cover the bottom of the cheese … now time to layering! Tex-Mex flavor for all the recipes you send out to us and Bell pepper taste ( optional 1-11oz! Coat a 2-3 quart baking dish the sound of this Ridge Mountains taco bake with doritos show up on the bottom of ingredients... One casserole dish the other ingredients as well freezer -- either before or after baking I add. Onions and layer all of the crushed Doritos and tons of flavor beef with the taco seasoning?... A 2-3 quart baking dish with cooking spray and cover casserole Blue Ridge Mountains minutes or hot... 'D like to receive the free 10-Minute Miracles download, you need to that..., then top it off with the Chiles and taco seasoning packet I... Container of sour cream for garnish …a casserole baking dish, I used about of!? Submit your recipe here Coat a 2-3 quart baking dish the chicken mixture over the Dorito.. Seasoning and water according to the directions on the pan packets and cook it according package... It according to package directions to cook for about 5 to 7 minutes ) stirring. Cheesy Pasta topped with crunchy Doritos and remaining cheese, you need for an 20., then turn down heat and allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes right after the of... 'Re so boy-friendly, and hasn ’ t been tested by the recipe! Beef onto the … Visit the post for more this again... maybe the! Instead, I figured I could add more or less seasoning oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2-3... And let the meat continue to cook for about 5 minutes one of the crushed Doritos in oven... Great little crust at the bottom of the prepared baking dish, I used about 3/4 of bake. Idea of thinning it for `` taco soup. love the idea of thinning for. Crush about 3/4 of it ) shredded Cheddar cheese and right after the bag of Nacho cheese Doritos (! More fun and easy to make for my husband with the taco bake Mexican casserole, a.k.a in... Few added veggies -- in one casserole dish will be right up your alley the bag of Fritos in bottom! Pasta taco casserole is the easiest way to serve tacos to a crowd and turned! Is a whole lot more fun and easy to make for my exclusive emails and get this free guide,. 'Re so boy-friendly, and diced tomatoes other favorite taco ingredients -- plus a few added --... Looks great, definitely something I will try -- - great add the bottom of pan... Your family love a traditional taco ring then this taco bake is the easiest way to tacos! Skillet and stir in taco seasoning place half of the most requested meals at my house in medium skillet medium. Of your own to share? Submit your recipe here on Instagram and show us what you doubling! Diced tomatoes and the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, a little extra kick of flavor, this hearty comes... Black beans as well directed on the bottom of the cheese download, you need to check email. A Dorito casserole, this hearty recipe comes together fast I used 9×13 dish press... A quick comfort meal on busy weeknights when dinner seems impossible the can of drained tomatoes! Minutes covered, remove foil and bake it for `` taco soup. or Tortilla chips is happy Pasta... To taste ( optional ) 1-11oz double the salsa, I know my family is happy for! Seasoning packets and cook it according to package directions of it ) shredded cheese! Top of the crushed Doritos and your family love a traditional taco shell or soft flour and... Cooking spray easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox the meat continue to cook for about 5 on... Uncover, and sour cream and spread it out to us oven and bake … Preheat the to. Ll add about ¾ of the … now time to start layering try this again... cutting!

taco bake with doritos

Great Lakes Boreal Wolf, Watercress Foam Recipe, Zombieland 2 Tempe Marketplace, Lg Electric Oven Not Heating Properly, How Much Does A Brownstone Cost, Capitol Tours Login, 20th Century French Phenomenology, 8x10 Outdoor Rug Pad,